Alexander Avraham Levi was Born in Dushanbe in Tajikistan in the family honored worker. From 1967 - 1971 study at the art school. From 1971 - 1975 study at the National College of Art, monumental office and design. From 1977 - 1991 work in the Art Fund of Tajikistan. From 1978 - 1983 studies at the Academy of the Moscow Art Theater (MAT USSR). He worked in collaboration with prominent directors - A.B.Pokrovskoy, P .Nagornichnyh, N. Detsik, H. Gadoev, F. Kasimov, A. Azarevich, Falevich E., J. Levinstein, Ts.Koren, Benny Elbaz, Gilad Alpasi. Several productions were awarded state and republican prizes. The constant participant of group and solo exhibitions in the cities of Israel: Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Rishon LeZion, Holon, Ramle and Lod. Continue to work actively in the field of set design, painting, drawing, sculpture, design, and monumental and decorative art. His works are in museums and private collections of Tajikistan, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Germany, USA, Poland, Hungary, Canada and Australia.
- Performing art works in the field of design, posters, monumental decorative arts.
- Faculty of Art - Staging educators - People's Artist
- RSFSR Oleg Sheyntsisa and People's Artist of the USSR Valery Leventhal.
- Since 1981, he participated as a set designer in the first student productions.
- 1982 -Production performance on the Stage of the Moscow Art Theater.
- Look Back in Anger J. Osborne, Producer - teacher Alina Intercession on the course of Oleg Yefremov in Praktika Moscow theater Lenkom.
- Since 1980, the Republican, the Moscow and All-Union exhibitions.
- From 1983 - 1989 He worked as an artist director in the Theater. V.Mayakovsskogo
- Since 1984 member of the Union of Theatrical Figures of the USSR.
- 1986 - Union Member of Artists of the USSR.
- 1991 - Repatriation to Israel. Since 1992 member of the Union of Israeli Artists.
- From 1993 to currently teaches in art schools, studios, Golani and Jersey
- 1981 - 2017 implemented 130 and more artistic and theatrical productions in various theaters of the USSR and Israel. Among these pieces of classical and modern
Playwrights, musicals and shows: