Viktor Weyss was born on 12/18/1956, in Northern Kazakhstan, Karaguga station. In 1969 he moved with his family to the capital of Tajikistan - Dushanbe. In 1972 he entered the Republican Art College (Dushanbe), and in 1976 successfully he graduated. Since 1980 began the exhibition industry. In 1986 he was admitted to the Union of Artists. In 1991, due to changes in the political situation in the country, increasing nationalist sentiment and the beginning of military operations in Tajikistan, forced his family to leave the country. Since 1991 lives in Slavyansk-on-Kuban Krasnodar Territory, where continued professional activity.
- 1992 - Member of the Russian Artists' Union.
- Since 2013 he is a member of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia. Forms of art: painting, graphics, monumental Art.
- Participant of national, regional, zonal, Russian and international exhibitions.
- Winner of the Prize 3 exhibition VI Russian contest "Russian Artists - for clean water."
- Winner of the XII interregional professional competition "Biennale-2015".
- Viktor was awarded the Gold and Silver Medal of Creative Union of Russian Artists.